Thank you for your interest in applying to the American International School of Jeddah! We are very excited that you are considering us for your child’s education.
To apply online now, please click on the Apply Now button at the bottom of this page. You will be redirected to a website where you will Create An Account, log in to your account, and Create A New Student Application. This will allow you the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
In order to complete the application process, please complete the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms. Please note that all documents MUST be in English. If the original documents are in another language then they MUST be translated to English by a certified translator before submission.
- Submit completed Online Application.
- Submit the following by uploading documents in the “Document Upload” area located towards the end of the online application:
- A copy of the Student’s Immunization History
- A copy of the Student’s Passport
- A copy of the Guardian’s Passport
- A copy of the Student’s Iqama or Saudi ID
- A copy of the Guardian’s Iqama or Saudi ID
- Previous two year’s final report card and current year-to-date report card
- Previous school’s profile with explanation of grading scale
- Standardized Test Records for the past two years to date
- Copy of Family ID (If Saudi)
- Guardian’s Business Card (if applicable)
- Confidential English Recommendation (Gr.3-12 only) letter to be completed by current English Teacher. To be forwarded directly from school to our Admissions Office.
- Confidential Math Recommendation (Gr. 3-12 only) letter to be completed by current Math Teacher. To be forwarded directly from school to our Admissions Office.
- SAUDI Nationals (full or partial): All students with Saudi nationalities must apply for permission to attend AISJ from the Ministry of Education (MOE). Students will not be permitted to attend classes until this approval is received.
For all students transferring from abroad (schools outside of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), the following must be provided prior to enrollment:
- Leaving certificates and/or reports, stamped by the Saudi Embassy or Consulate-General of the country of issuance.
- Grade equivalence form (to be filled by AISJ) must be attested by the parents from the General Administration of Boys/Girls Education.
An Admissions Assessment is required for all candidates who are accepted. Placement decisions are made by the Admissions Committee and are based upon the results of the assessment and the reviewal of submitted records.
After receiving acceptance notifications, parents will be provided with the information necessary to complete the admissions process.
The following outlines the process from application to enrollment:
1. Online Application
2. Application Review (AISJ)
3. If tentatively accepted, assessment is scheduled
4. Assessment Fee Payment
6. Administration review of assessment results
7. Acceptance notification
8. Enrollment and Registration
For any questions or comments, please contact our Admissions Team by emailing [email protected], or by calling +966 50-026-1293