Mission Vision Values
Established in 1952, the American International School of Jeddah is a U.S. accredited Pre-K-12 college preparatory institution. We offer a rigorous American-based curriculum serving a diverse student body through a holistic approach.
Our mission is to inspire all scholars through an authentic American international education, facilitating learning, empathy, and aspirations.
Our vision is to be a leading learning community committed to excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
We believe that…
- Respect cultivates positive relationships.
- Honesty and integrity build a culture of transparency and trust.
- Helping others benefits communities and leads to personal growth.
- Embracing cultural diversity develops relationships and enriches life.
- Passion and commitment motivate, inspire, and empower life-long learners.
- Quality education has the power to make a positive impact on individuals and societies.
- A school community thrives when there is open communication and collaboration.