Talented & Gifted
At AISJ, we recognize our obligation to address the diverse needs and potentials of all scholars, including those with specific talents and high abilities.
Shaping Tomorrow's Innovators Today
Redefine What’s Possible
At the American International School of Jeddah, we don’t just educate; we transform. Every scholar at AISJ is on a specific learning journey that meets their specific needs. Our Talented and Gifted Program is designed to further the engagement and complexity of learning using a variety of modalities to enrich their specific learning journey.
- Scholar Identification: Multiple data points. A comprehensive look at the holistic profile of the scholar.
- Project-Based Learning
- World Wide academic competitions
- Logical Puzzle
- Enrichment activities during and after school
- Extension activities in class
Why the Talented and Gifted Program?
- We have a responsibility at AISJ to meet the needs of ALL learners.
- If highly gifted or talented scholars are left with no adjustments to pace or depth, we risk a lack of engagement, lost potential, and effects on long-term success.
- This enrichment program will include project-based learning, real-world application, and extension of knowledge.
- For some grade levels, learners will be engaged in worldwide academic competitions.
Your Next Step
Ready to unlock your child’s potential? Discover more about our admissions process. Join a community where the extraordinary is not just recognized but revered.
Crafting Future Pioneers
At AISJ, we do more than prepare scholars for tests; we prepare them for a future without limits. Join us on this journey. Note, you must be a scholar at AISJ to be able to join the talented and gifted program.